The spacious building features:
• Wide corridors
• Large community room
• Off-street parking
• Laundry facilities on each floor
• Numerous remote monitoring cameras
• Electronic access to building
• Ease of accessibility
• Smoke detectors
• Sprinkler system throughout building
Seventy-five (75) one bedroom apartments of varying sizes and layouts feature the following amenities:
• Complete kitchen with refrigerator, stove, dishwasher, and garbage disposal
• Individually-controlled heat and air conditioning
• Wall-to-wall carpeting
• Cable TV ready
• Internet access available for a minimal monthly fee
• Telephone service ready (resident responsible for arranging services and billing)
• Bathrooms with assistance bars and low-rise tubs/showers
• Medical Emergency Pull Cords
Bordered on the north and east by open green spaces, including the practice and playing fields of Saints John Neumann and Maria Goretti High School, residents can enjoy the outdoors while watching sports such as baseball or football on a pleasant afternoon.
Residents have access to local shopping and services. The former Quartermaster now hosts a bank, various restaurants, and convenience stores all within a short ride from SJNP.
SJNP is easily accessible by public transportation. Cross-town buses travel along Snyder Avenue to the south and along Morris and Tasker Avenues to the north. These bus lines intersect with the Broad Street subway system that connects with the Frankford El line and the Suburban train station.
Catholic Health Care Services (CHCS) provides a full-time, on-site social service coordinator to support, assist and interact with residents. CHCS is committed to working closely with each resident so that needs are met and individual interests respected. The social service coordinator works with residents around their needs, focusing on maintaining independence for as long as possible. The social service coordinator facilitates activities, providing residents with opportunities to enjoy vibrant social interactions which are important to life fulfillment and feelings of achievement.
Presby’s Inspired Life serves as the property management company, offering maintenance of the building and 24-hour emergency call service for property issues.